2.08.2011

Yes, I'm Still Here


Yes, I'm still here. It has been an inexplicably long time since I've contributed to this blog, and for that I apologize. Since my last post, a lot of very exciting things have happened both with the boutique and in my personal life. I won't bore you with a laundry list of every event, but let's just say I am ready to get back to the basics and concentrate on why I started this venture into the world of weddings and stationery. So, thank you for your patience and let's share some chocolate!

If you're looking for THE BEST chocolate cake, look no further! I myself have tested this recipe and it is in fact THE BEST. The icing is phenomenal as well - perfect for a shower, party, or to simply satisfy a craving. Thanks Kevin & Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment