2.11.2009

Paris in Puce

Anyone remember that movie (Dance til Dawn) from 1988 with an overabundance of then teen stars such as Christina Applegate and Alyssa Milano, Tempestt Bledsoe and Tracy Gold, to name a few? It's also one of the first times I remember seeing Matthew Perry in anything. Anyway, it's about prom night at Hoover High, with a prom theme of "Paris in Puce." So why the flashback in time? I was in the grocery store the other day and heard the checkout girls talking about looking for their prom dresses, and all I could think about was Patrice's (Applegate's) dress, which perfectly matched the "Paris in Puce" prom theme she designed. I highly suggest watching that movie, if you haven't already, just for kicks! It's highly entertaining. So I decided to peruse some prom dresses that are out there today and found a couple from Jovani that I might actually wear, if I was going to prom again. They're definitely much better than the big poofy yellow dress I wore to my senior prom. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment